Tuesday, September 24, 2019

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE GAME


Crash bandicoot
Hello blogers!
My favourite video-game is Crash bandicoot, this game is about the adventures of a bandicoot called Crash.
I like this game because it reminds me my holidays in the country, where I played with my cousins. Besides, it has good graphics and beauty landscapes.
In this game Crash has to fight against mutant animal, who are directed by a bad villain. In order to rescue his girlfriend, but before that, he has to defeat the villain Neo Cortex. In an archipelago situated to the south of Australia.
My preferred part is when he has to climb on some stone giants and to defeat the giants, he hits them with his special attack. And other favourite part is when he screams saying “Wooah!”.

Aku-Aku
My favourite character is Aku-Aku, this is a human spirit reincarnated as a mask that helps Crash, giving him special powers, like invincibility. Aku-aku makes a sound very particular which is “Rutabaga”.I remember when I was eight years old, with a cousin, we had to order all the beds in the house, so my aunt let us play Crash bandicoot on the console called play station one. But I haven’t played it since a long time ago.

What is your favourite game?

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite videogame is Mario Kart<3 But I love Crash too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crash is one of the game of my childhood, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh it makes me remember the play station 1 console !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember, when I was child (11 or 12 years old) I gone with my friend at ciber to play this game in a Play Station 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite game too!!! the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is a fantastic game, this game was remastered for Play station 4.

    ReplyDelete