Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My future job

Hello bloggers! How are you?

Today I will talk about my future work.
I would like to work in the area of environmental law control, developing in state institutions, such as SAG, CONAF, SNASPE, among others. I would like to be a support to the country in environmental theme, like as in the review that the environmental compensation that big projects must make is carried out in a good way. 

I imagine this job must be difficult, since integrate many areas, It includes vegetation, flora, fauna, land use, restrictions of various types such as, amount of pollution emitted by industries, maximum amount of noise emissions, including maximum number of floors that can have a construction. but I like challenges!

I would like to do a master's degree, in conservation and protected wild areas, to be able to expand my knowledge in this area and do a better future work. Since to preserve first you have to know. 
I particularly like plants, their diversity and their contribution to this world, so I feel it is very important to protect them and for this it is very relevant that a correct human-environment interaction occurs. As I like plants, I like to travel and see them; I love the days of work in the field and knowing the great diversity that our country is home to.

I honestly do not see money as something very relevant, with which my salary reaching to live comfortably as long as I can develop in what I like, I am happy. 


And you, what would you like to work on?


5 comments: