Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Post Graduate Studies


Hey! What’s up!

Today I am going to tell you that in the near future I would like to do a master's degree. 
I am very interested in a master's degree offered at my university, which is "Wild Areas and Nature Conservation".

Nature has always attracted my attention, since I was little and I grew up with the idea of studying something related to it. This is why I came to study forest engineering and now that I am here, I want to give a little more, take this magister as a specialty in the field of nature protection.

Since this option is presented so near, I would like to study in Chile. But I don't rule out the idea of doing a PhD in another country in the future. But I would first like to work a few years, raise some money and have more clarity about what I want to do the rest of my life or a little part of it. The country to which I would go to do this PhD is not clear, but I would like to go to a country that resembles Chile in terms of vegetation. Like Spain, Australia, New Zealand or something like that.

I would like to study with a system similar to the current one for master’s degree, which consists of regular classes throughout the week, to make good use of my time. While thinking about the PhD, I would like it to be partial, in order to have time to know the country and maybe have a job in parallel.





And you would like to do post graduate studies?

2 comments:

  1. I remember talk this with you on the bus two week ago. Success in that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a interesting master´s. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete